March 18, 2010

Trying to be better

at posting.. but I have a good excuse.
I broke our camera on Christmas day. Not intentionally, but it was either the camera or my nephew... I went with the camera. After almost 4 months I finally made it to the camera shop and they said it would cost $200... when I could buy a new one for less, I said no thanks. And went home with my busted camera. We have been on the look out for a new and possibly better camera. Its amazing how many different possibilities there are.
So with no camera.. no fun photos to post.
We have also been very busy. Richard is in school and working, his only time off is Saturday afternoon and Sundays. My business is starting to pick up, very grateful for the business but always on the look out for more. We have been doing alot with our church and growth group (sunday school class). I just finished up a book club group on Crazy Love.. it was an amazing book. There are so many amazing people that we have made friends with through BBC, we are very grateful for eveything that has come into our lives.
Our first wedding anniversary is coming up very quickly... we are trying to figure out what to do. We have talked about a B&B, camping and now thinking maybe a daytrip to Wimberley. Hopefully we will have a camera by then so we can document our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment