January 28, 2009

Christmas











For the holidays we were fortunate enough to have several Christmas gatherings. For Christmas Eve we went to Robbi's house, Richards sister lives in Round Rock. We had a great time with Paul, the kiddos, and their friends.


Christmas morning Richard and I cooked breakfast for my family, stuffed french toast! YUMMY! Very easy to make. And my way isnt that bad for you!



Two slices of double fiber bread
on one slice spread fat-free cream cheese, the other slice jelly/jam of your choice and press together like a sandwich.
Coat in egg mixture then cook in pan, servce with sugar free syrup and fresh fruit.


After we cleaned up from gifts Richard and I headed to my moms for a late Christmas lunch with friends and family. That afternoon we all went to the movies to see Marley and Me. Great movie.. I shed a few tears. (ok I cried like a little girl)


Friday morning we headed to Clyde to visit Richards family.. I guess my future in-laws :).
We spent the day with his grandmother, aunt, sister, many cousins.. couldnt keep count.
Saturday we spent the day at his moms house. We had a great time visiting with his family and so awesome food!
Sunday we headed to his sister Tabitha's house for Christmas with his Dad. It was so cute watching Tyrell and Ashton open their gifts, and then watching their uncles play with them. Including the tea set (Jimmy) and the nerf rifle (Randy and Richard).



We had a great time, and got to visit with a ton of people in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment