February 12, 2010

Five Q and A on my Valentine :)

1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?



The way that Richard supports me unconditionally is remarkable. I am truly blessed to have a man that is so patient and forgiving of me.

2. When did you know your love was "the one"?


Pretty darn quickly.. my husband has such an amazing character and is a wonderful loving man. I was hooked right off the bat. :)

3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?


He did till I got a new phone last week.. once I figure out how to really work my new phone he will. I love that he has his own. That way if Im in the middle of something I know that I really want to answer the phone instead of letting it go to voicemail. Hearing Richard say 'hey baby' always makes me smile.

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?


His beautiful eyes and smile. Very endearing and it always gets me.
5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
 
We had talked in length about our future for months and had 'plans' in place for spending out lives together. But we couldnt start those said plans until he proposed, so I knew we would be engaged but not the details of how or when.
 
from our honeymoon 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment